ARSENE KEPT ME ON WAITING ON THAT DAY: Antoine Griezmann

The french international revealed the frustration time when he was told that the London giants Arsenal Fc are interested in signing him back in 2013 summer window.In his autobiography "Behind The Smile" he further said that after the news from Eric Olhats(Griezmann Agent) that Arsenal are interested in signing,i was so excited about the move but at the last last moment the deal wasn't materialized. further he said in his autobiography.
"I waited, I waited, and I kept waiting ... when there was no news, Eric called Grimandi, who said that the manager was still interested in me [and] to keep waiting,” he wrote.

“Finally a few hours before the market closed, he let us know Arsenal would not make a move. I don't like to be told something and for it not to happen.

"So when Eric told me later that the London club were interested again I told him 'Forget it, after the blow they gave us.'"

Comments