Olivier Giroud says the trust of Arsene Wenger validates Arsenal stay

"I am not questioning myself about my future," Giroud said. "I am happy at Arsenal and I am fine with the decision to stay because I want to. I am thinking that the story between the club and myself was not over and not finished. We will see what happens but I am happy at Arsenal for the moment.

"Arsene's always supporting me and there is a lot of trust in each other. He trusts in me and I try to give it back on the pitch when I can."
"My best season was in 2015-16 when I scored 34 goals with Arsenal and the national team, including the Euros. Usually I play a bit less with Arsenal but I always try to keep my efficiency high. That's most important for me.
"I keep believing in my quality and I keep the faith. I have a lot of objectives with Arsenal and my country so I always try to move forward and keep scoring.


Comments